We speak with three friends of the Jefferson Hour this week: Rick Kennerly, who talks tomatoes and why they don’t taste as good as they used to, Pat Brodowski, Head Gardener at Monticello who speaks about the gardens and upcoming events at Monticello, and Beau Wright, Director of Operations at Protect Democracy.
- Join Fans of the Thomas Jefferson Hour on Facebook.
- Watch Keeping All the Pieces, a film from Badlands Conservation Alliance
- American Experience: Into the Amazon
- Klee Lab
- Slate: "Garden Gem tomato: Why Harry Klee's perfect cultivar isn't sold in Supermarkets"
- Odyssey Tours
- Monticello: Jefferson-era Recipe: Peas by Leni the Cook
- Pat Brodowski on Facebook and Instagram
- "A Rich Spot of Earth": Thomas Jefferson's Revolutionary Garden at Monticello by Peter J. Hatch
- Protect Democracy
- Episode #1242 Inside the White House with Beau Wright