This week, we return with part two of the last three shows of the Jefferson 101 biography series, and continue our discussion of Jefferson’s final years in retirement at Monticello.
- Thomas Jefferson: Summary View of the Rights of British America from Yale Law School
- Madison and Jefferson by Andrew Burstein and Nancy Isenberg
- Friends Divided: John Adams and Thomas Jefferson by Gordon S. Wood
- The Adams-Jefferson Letters: The Complete Correspondence Between Thomas Jefferson and Abigail and John Adams by Lester J. Cappon
- Passionate Sage: The Character and Legacy of John Adams by Joseph J. Ellis Ph.D.
- Founders Online: From Thomas Jefferson to John Adams, 27 June 1822